Piperwai calls activated charcoal the magic ingredient that makes them stand out from others. The Piperwai Activated Charcoal Deodorant helps greatly to absorb toxins in the body.
Activated charcoal has recently been a hot topic of discussion in the beauty industry. It is mostly known for clearing pores and reducing excess oil on the skin, but do you know that it is also used in deodorants? Studies show that charcoal helps greatly to absorb impurities and when used in deodorant, it controls sweat and moisture.
Apart from the key ingredient, being activated charcoal, The Piperwai Activated Charcoal Deodorant contains natural ingredients. Some of which include cocoa seed butter, shea butter, and coconut oil, with significant benefits to the skin.
How to Use
Simply scoop a small amount of the Piperwai activated charcoal deodorant with your fingers or a small spatula and rub it on your armpits. Do this continuously until it covers the whole area and is completely clear.
- It absorbs the body’s toxins
- It absorbs wetness
- It neutralizes odor naturally
- It is gentle on sensitive skin
- It is devoid of ingredients that may harm the skin, like parabens and synthetic fragrances
- It is 100% natural
- It is invisible when applied on the armpits
- It forms a pH-balanced shield that helps neutralize odor and work as an antiperspirant
- It is great for sensitive skin
- It has a cool, strong scent; like peppermint herbal scent
- It keeps sweat under control and devoid of offensive odor.
Although the scent isn’t offensive, not everyone is pleased with the strong default scent. Besides, it could clash with your everyday perfume and not produce a decent smell.
- Ensure you apply the deodorant on a clean, dry skin
- Do not apply to open wounds or broken skin
- Ensure you check the content of the ingredients, for any known allergies
- The product should be used within six months of first use and 12 months of purchase
- Stop using immediately if it causes an itchy or painful continuous rash
The Piperwai Activated Charcoal Deodorant sells for $11.99 on their website, and with the pros outweighing the cons, it’s definitely worth the try.